Terms and Conditions
By signing the registration form and agreement, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
Services are provided by: Webster-Calhoun Cooperative Telephone Association, 1106 Beek Street, Gowrie, IA 50543.
Terms and Conditions
1. By signing the registration form and agreement, you (customer) agree to the following terms and conditions:
2. Services are provided by Webster-Calhoun Cooperative Telephone Association, 1106 Beek Street, Gowrie, IA 50543.
3. Telephone technical support is available upon activation of your account.
4. All charges will be billed by Webster-Calhoun Cooperative Telephone Association. Service begins upon receipt of software and set-up guide (soon after application is submitted). Delinquent bills will be subject to disconnection.
5. If your WCCTA.net account is discontinued for any reason, WCCTA.net assumes no responsibility for recovery of your data from the WCCTA.net computer system.
6. WCCTA.net makes no express or implied warranty of any kind. There is no express or implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose for the services to be provided by WCCTA.net. WCCTA.net makes no attempt to verify accurate receipt of any message and is not responsible for any loss of data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, incorrect deliveries or service interruptions, including those caused by the negligence, errors, or omissions of WCCTA, or for consequential damages regardless of their cause.
7. Customer agrees to comply with the terms governing use of the WCCTA.net network, as set for in the WCCTA.net “Acceptable Use Policy,” as they may change from time to time. Any changes in the terms governing use of the INS network will be posted as warranted on the WCCTA.net computer system.
8. This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Iowa applicable to contracts to be performed entirely with the state.
9. Either party may terminate this agreement at any given time by giving verbal or written notice. Such notice is effective when given. Customer is obligated to pay for service through the termination date, as detailed on the final invoice.
10. By accessing and using the WCCTA.net computer system, user is consenting to system monitoring for law enforcement and other purposes. Unauthorized use of, or access to, this computer system may subject users to criminal prosecution and penalties. User agrees to indemnify WCCTA against liability for any and all use of user’s account.